[vip-help] Request for advice regarding Hyperparameter Optimization of GAN models

Chen, Alain chen2967 at purdue.edu
Mon Feb 5 16:27:50 EST 2024

Hi,

You should try to implement it from scratch if you can. We aren't familiar with that library you mentioned so we can't help too much about that part. Have you found any read some papers on how this is usually done?

Thanks,

*****
Alain Chen
Ph.D. Student
Research Assistant
Video and Image Processing Laboratory (VIPER)
465 Northwestern Avenue
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2035
U.S.A.
email: chen2967 at purdue.edu