[vip-help] Request for advice regarding Hyperparameter Optimization of GAN models

Gurung, Kris kgurung at purdue.edu
Sun Feb 4 20:38:00 EST 2024

Hi,

I am currently trying to optimize the hyperparameters of our model, and plan to implement Bayesian Optimization to do so. Are we allowed to use libraries/frameworks to do so, or are we required to implement it from scratch? Also, would Optuna be a good and easy-to-use framework for hyperparameter optimization? Any advice regarding hyperparameter optimization (or good practices) or/and it's implementation would be greatly appreciated, as I don't have any prior experience. Thank you!

Regards,
Kris Gurung