[vip-help] Online Lab- 8/20 VIP APPS

Srikar Sastry Lanka lankas at purdue.edu
Tue Aug 20 08:30:00 EDT 2024

Hi,

My name is Srikar Lanka, and I am going to be joining the VIP APPS project for this upcoming semester. I wanted to let you know that because of unforeseen travel circumstances, I have not been able to reach campus on time as I had originally planned.

Because of this, I am requesting if, just for tomorrow's lab, I join remotely through the provided zoom link. While I'm disappointed I cannot be in-person tomorrow, I'm looking forward to joining this team and attend tomorrow's class via Zoom. I greatly appreciate the opportunity to join this team and plan on being in-person for future labs and team meetings.

Thanks,
Srikar