[vip-help] Absence from class 4/9

Zoltowski, Carla B cbz at purdue.edu
Tue Apr 9 11:48:56 EDT 2024

Hi Chris,

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well but glad you were able to still do the poster presentation.  Will anyone from your team be in class tonight to present?

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Carla B. Zoltowski, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Engineering Practice
Elmore Family School of Electrical and Computer Engineering and (by courtesy) School of Engineering Education
Director, Vertically Integrated Projects (VIP) Program<https://engineering.purdue.edu/VIP>
Purdue University