[vip-help] Requesting Access to VIPER Purdue servers

Han, Yue han380 at purdue.edu
Thu Sep 7 12:47:11 EDT 2023

Hi Luke,

We will work on giving you the access to the machines. Note that the buddy-boy4 is a file server and bluepill is a computing server which has GPUs.

For the tutorial, you can find the document in the ‘files’ of the ‘general’ channel in VIP Teams. I also attach it to this email.

Best,
*****
Yue Han
Ph.D. Candidate
Research Assistant
Video and Image Processing Laboratory (VIPER)
465 Northwestern Avenue
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2035
U.S.A.
Telephone: +1 765 637 3729