[vip-help] Requesting Access to VIPER Purdue servers

Luschwitz, Luke Chen lluschwi at purdue.edu
Thu Sep 7 12:37:34 EDT 2023

Hi, this is Luke Luschwitz from the VIP APPS team.

I am emailing to request access to the buddy-boy4.ecn.purdue.edu server and the bluepill.ecn.purdue.edu server. All of the members on both the Dog Team and the Cat Team will need access as well. Here are our emails:

Dog Team:
lluschwi at purdue.edu
oakinwum at purdue.edu
kim3476 at purdue.edu
saravan5 at purdue.edu

Cat Team:
nanantha at purdue.edu
desaiss at purdue.edu
garces0 at purdue.edu
li3095 at purdue.edu

I would also appreciate a link to a tutorial/guide/documentation on how to properly access and use the servers because I do not have much experience with Linux terminals.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Luke Luschwitz
VIP APPS
Undergraduate in Computer Science
College of Science