[vip-help] Getting Dataset on BuddyBoy

Ashtekar, Yash Rajendra yashteka at purdue.edu
Fri Sep 1 12:46:52 EDT 2023

Good afternoon!

The pedestrian team was given access to the data by professor Bryce on dropbox. We were not sure how to get this data onto the BuddyBoy Server. We were thinking about downloading the images from dropbox and then uploading them onto the server but we're not sure if we're allowed to do that since it is restricted data.
Could you help us with whether we are allowed to download the data to our local devices, upload it to the server and then delete it on our devices? Or could you give us a better way to have the images on the server.

Thank you,
Yash Ashtekar