[vip-help] Need registration approval from current senior design memeber.

Kyung Min Ko ko120 at purdue.edu
Mon Dec 4 11:41:29 EST 2023

Hello

I am currently working in your VIP IPA team as a senior design member. I am trying to register it for my next semester, which is my last semester, but there is some issue with registration due to overlapping schedule with other course with 10 min. I need to take this for my graduation, so I asked for approval to another professor. I still need the approval from you. I will get out of class early, so I will be on time for lab meeting, so there won't be any problem with lab meeting.  Could you please approve this request? You only need to reply to this email, so I can cc to my advisor for approval.

Thanks