msepostdoc-list ARMS Fume Hoods

Fifer, Jennifer Louise fiferj at purdue.edu
Tue Feb 7 15:01:19 EST 2023

Attention ARMS Fume Hood Users,

Please refrain from doing chemical work in the ARMS fume hoods until further notice. Our fume hoods have been experiencing sudden changes in air flow velocity and shutdowns with increasing frequency and it is not advised that we use them at this time. If you currently have open chemicals in a fume hood please remove them at this time. Facilities and REM/EHS have both been notified of this issue.

Best Regards,

Jenni Fifer, MS
Instructional & Research Support Engineer
Materials Science & Engineering
Purdue University
fiferj at purdue.edu<mailto:fiferj at purdue.edu>
765-494-9718