msepostdoc-list Glass and Sharps

Jennifer Louise Fifer fiferj at purdue.edu
Wed Aug 3 16:22:38 EDT 2022

Hi All,

There have been complaints from the janitorial staff in ARMS about researchers putting glass and sharps in the trash. Please remember that glass and sharps need to be disposed of in a sharps container for the safety of the janitorial staff who work hard to keep our building clean. If you cannot find a sharps box, please let Tim or I know so we can give you one for the lab space.

Stay Safe,

Jenni Fifer, MS
Safety & Mechanical Testing Lab Tech
Materials Science & Engineering