msepostdoc-list MSE 690 Sep 20 Jennifer Fifer, ARMS 1010, 3:30 PM - Safety Training Refresher

Ku Blanco, Aury Y akublanc at purdue.edu
Tue Sep 7 15:30:33 EDT 2021

Dear MSE,

Please mark your calendars for Mon, Sep 20 at 3:30 PM in ARMS 1010 - where our very own Jenni Fifer will be leading us through a Materials Safety Seminar and discussing how we can improve Hazardous Waste Management as a department. There are some changes to the general MSE safety requirements that have taken place in the past year, so it is important that you plan to attend.

Note: This training is required for all new employees including faculty, staff, researcher associates and students. Returning researchers, this seminar servers as a 'refresher'.

Aury Ku
she/her/hers

Administrative Assistant
Materials Engineering