msepostdoc-list Live United: Have you made the match?

Jennifer Louise Fifer fiferj at purdue.edu
Wed Sep 23 09:57:59 EDT 2020

________________________________
From: unitedway at purdue.edu <unitedway at purdue.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2020 5:57 AM
To: Jennifer Louise Fifer <fiferj at purdue.edu>
Subject: Have you made the match?

[UW Greater Lafayette logo.jpg]

[Purdue 2020 logo]

Dear Purdue Colleagues,

The 2020 Purdue United Way Campaign Kickoff was just three weeks ago and already our Purdue community has raised $269,043 toward our goal of $732,485.  Thank you to those that have made their pledge already - every single dollar is helping our community!  Please consider being a part of this amazing effort for United Way.  The campaign ends November 11th.

This year the need is greater than ever!  Any increased gift of $100 or more will be MATCHED $1 to $1 thanks to a generous grant from Lilly Endowment Inc.

To make your donation process easier, ePledge is open.  You can help us make amazing strides towards the fulfillment of our campaign goals.  Upon completion of your pledge, you will receive a thank you email as well as a poster from your department.  With ePledge, it's easier than ever to donate; simply follow these 3 steps:

  *   Use your Purdue career account ID and password to login into ePledge
  *   Once logged in, you will see a Welcome message from the Purdue United Way
  *   Follow the steps to make your pledge by payroll deduction, credit card, check, bill me, stock/securities or select not to participate this year

We have one life.  To live better, we must live United.  Please join us in giving to United Way in 2020.

Please go to: www.purdue.edu/unitedway<http://www.purdue.edu/unitedway> to participate.

Dr. Gary Bertoline
Dean, Purdue Polytechnic Institute
2020 Purdue United Way Campaign Chair