msepostdoc-list ARMS 2130 Microscopes

Pauly, Darren A dpauly at purdue.edu
Mon Feb 24 07:54:46 EST 2020

Good morning,

This is a reminder to please turn the microscopes OFF when you are done using them, or whenever you leave ARMS 2130 for any reason.
During my daily inspection this morning I found 4 of the 12 microscopes in ARMS 2130 were left on over the weekend.
In order to get the maximum service life out of the lightbulbs inside the microscope, these microscopes must be turned off when not in use.
The lightbulbs are not cheap, nor do the lightbulbs have a long service life as it is.
Please help us to help you by doing your part.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

Darren

Darren Pauly