msepostdoc-list MSE Research Survey

Jennifer Louise Fifer fiferj at purdue.edu
Fri Feb 21 12:21:45 EST 2020

Hello MSE Researchers,

REM has asked us to specify where our department conducts research. Please fill out the following survey by next Friday (2-28-20) so that we can accurately provide information regarding how many researchers we have in each of the listed lab space locations. This includes space you use infrequently but still utilize as well as lab space you use every day. If your lab space is not included, please add it in the comments. If there are any questions or issues, please let me know.

https://purdue.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dhGDgN2gfZb20tv

Have a good weekend,

Jenni Fifer
Safety & Mechanical Testing Lab Technician
Materials Science & Engineering
Purdue University
Phone: 765-494-9718
Email: fiferj at purdue.edu