msepostdoc-list New Locks

MSE Safety mse-safety at purdue.edu
Tue Oct 8 14:44:44 EDT 2019

Hello Students,

For those of you here over fall break, you may have noticed that most of our labs have the new locks on them. How exciting! However, the electronic shop was unable to connect our new locks to the new lab access program today due to some issues on their end. Therefore, I am still not able to add users to the labs. They are supposed to stop by later this week, but currently, our new locks have no users added. Until we are able to update the locks again, MSE Armstrong lab spaces are to be business hours only (8AM-5PM). I am aware that this is not efficient or convenient, but we need our lab spaces to be secure. If you need in a lab space, please have one of the lab techs (Darren, Jenni, Tim, or Tal) let you in.

Regards,

Jenni