msepostdoc-list Sublease Request

Coar, Stacey L scoar at purdue.edu
Thu Feb 21 14:27:08 EST 2019

Hello All,

Because I am going back my country, I am looking for someone to sublease my apartment (in Salem Courthouse) starting from April 1, 2019 to May 31, 2019 for 2 MONTHS. Rent of my apartment which is in 3rd floor is $920. It is conveniently located near Purdue University, as well as restaurants and great shopping, and has beautiful grounds feature many mature trees and walking trails. 2 bedroom&2bathroom apartment offers great amenities including a private balcony/patio, spacious walk-in closets, wall to wall carpeting, central heating and A/C, washer/dryer, all electric kitchens with range, refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, microwave and disposal. I have also beds, sofa, futon study and dinner tables, chairs etc. If you wish to get them, you will also find it easy. You'll want to take advantage of tennis court, swimming pool, sanded volleyball court, fitness room and clubhouse. Moreover, you will also have picnic area, playground, on-site management, 24-hour emergency maintenance and on-site management. These facilities and more await you. Location is on the City Bus Route (Salisbury), 5 minutes from Purdue. We have no pets. However, if you have pets or if you wish to stay in an apartment welcoming pets, that is the place. Policy permits 1 dog or 2 cats per apartment. Apartment is located in the northwest area of West Lafayette, within minutes of Routes 231, 52 and I-65.

Directions from Purdue University:

Take Northwestern Avenue to merge with US 52. At Cumberland Avenue, turn right. Remain on Cumberland Avenue through the roundabout before arriving home. Salem Courthouse Apartments is on the left side of the street.

Thank you for your time to read my message.

Kazım Köse

Assoc. Prof.
Hitit University
Corum/TURKEY