msepostdoc-list CoE Staff Awards of Excellence - Accepting Nominations - by September 22

Coar, Stacey L scoar at purdue.edu
Mon Aug 14 09:50:13 EDT 2017

Good morning MSE Faculy, Staff and students,
If you know a member of our staff that you think does an amazing job and want to see them get credit for a job well done, here is your chance to get them recognized. I have included the nomination form and criteria that needs to be met for the any nomination, feel free to contact me with any questions.
Stacey...

On behalf of the College of Engineering's Staff Awards Committee, nominations for the 16th annual Awards of Excellence for Engineering Staff are now being accepted. Please find the nomination information and criteria here:

2017 CoE Staff Awards of Excellence Nomination Forms & Criteria<https://engineering.purdue.edu/Intranet/Groups/Administration/AA/Awards/Nominations/index.html>

Faculty and staff may review the nomination categories and selection criteria and nominate deserving A/P and C/S staff members!  Nominations are due by 5:00 pm on Friday, September 22, 2017, and should be sent electronically to Will Sondgerath at wsondger at purdue.edu<mailto:wsondger at purdue.edu>.

Past nominations may be carried over for one year following the initial submission. Nominators will be contacted the second year and will be provided the option of putting the nominee forward a second time, as well as having an opportunity to update their original submission.

Recipients will be recognized at the Staff Awards Banquet which will take place at 6:00 p.m. on December 1, 2017, so be sure to mark your calendars.

Thank you for taking the time to nominate your colleagues to recognize their achievements.

Sincerely,

 The 2017 Staff Awards Committee<https://engineering.purdue.edu/Engr/People/Committees/ptPeopleListing?group_id=23453>

William J. Sondgerath

Dean's Chief of Staff