msepostdoc-list Fwd: ORAU Information Session - 2/2/16

Donna Bystrom bystrom at ecn.purdue.edu
Mon Feb 1 13:11:00 EST 2016

Greetings,

My name is Mike Janney, I am a recruiter for Oak Ridge Associated
Universities (ORAU). ORAU manages the Oak Ridge Institute for Science
Education (ORISE) research program. The ORISE program allows senior
scientists, faculty; high school, bachelor’s, masters’ and doctoral
students, and recent graduates to enhance their science education
experience in projects and activities at our Department of Defense
(DOD)**and other Government and Private Industry customers’ laboratories
and research facilities worldwide.

I will be hosting an information session for students to attend on
Tuesday, February 2, 2016.

*__*

*_Tuesday, February 2, 2016_**
**Purdue Polytechnic Company Info Session*
*Stewart Center 311*
*7:10 – 7:40 PM***

**

*I will be sharing information regarding research opportunities via the
ORISE program across our DoD customers and also discussing the **_U.S.
Army Research Lab Postdoctoral Program._*

If possible, could you forward this e-mail onto your students, so they
may be aware of the information session. I will also be attending the
Career Fair on Wednesday, February, 3, 2016.

Candidates can apply to this project announcement on the ORAU Maryland
Office website: www.orau.org/maryland <http://www.orau.org/maryland>

Army Research Lab Postdoctoral Fellowship Program:
http://www.orau.org/arlpostdocfellowship/

Please forgive me for contacting you directly, I was able to locate your
e-mail on the Purdue website. I was searching for contacts across many
STEM programs. My goal is to make this information session available to
as many perspective students as possible. Each year, I place multiple
students/recent graduates in both the ORISE and ARL Postdoc program.

Regards,

*Mike Janney, MA*

Scientific Assessment and Workforce Development

Sr. Recruiter

ORAU

(410) 306 9217 (office)

(410) 618 7981 (cell)