msepostdoc-list packages

Coar, Stacey L scoar at purdue.edu
Mon Feb 1 11:46:25 EST 2016

*You have packages by the mailboxes.

*I have a package for Y. Wang, and we have 2  Y. Wang's, so which ever one of you ordered from Omega, your package is here.

*We are also still missing the black cart if anyone knows where it is, please let me know so I can retrieve it. I absolutely do not want to go to a check-out system, but if things cannot get returned after borrowed, we may have to do this in the near future.

Stacey Coar
Secretary/Development Assistant
School of Materials Engineering
Purdue University