msepostdoc-list 2016 MSE Alumni, Friends and Current Student Mixer

Coar, Stacey L scoar at purdue.edu
Fri Aug 19 08:31:25 EDT 2016

Good morning,
Let's try this one last time, I am so sorry for the extra email, but this link is not broken...  Please see the attached invitation to the MSE Alumni, Friends and Current Student Mixer. This FREE event will take place on September 9th from 5:30 - 7pm outside Armstrong Hall and will be a great opportunity to network with faculty, students, staff, alumni and industry partners while simultaneously enjoying some great food catered by Fresh City Market. To help us plan for refreshments, please RSVP no later than September 5th by using the following link.  If you have already emailed me, you do not need to take the survey. I apologize for the multiple requests.

Reach out with any questions, and we look forward to seeing you there!
Follow this link to the Survey:
https://purdue.qualtrics.com/SE?Q_DL=bjBOTVrWomqMCTH_1NRCbZEIPUqto6F_MLRP_a5XMXyIk1hE8UOp&Q_CHL=gl