msepostdoc-list 2016 MSE Alumni and Current Student Mixer

Coar, Stacey L scoar at purdue.edu
Tue Aug 16 14:06:15 EDT 2016

My apologies for the broken link on the last survey I emailed. If you have already responded to me, you do not need to do another survey, I have logged your responses.
Please take a moment and answer the attached and corrected survey link.
Thank you in advance,
Stacey

Greetings Everyone,
Please see the attached invitation to the MSE Alumni, Friends and Current Student Mixer. This FREE event will take place on September 9th from 5:30 – 7pm outside Armstrong Hall and will be a great opportunity to network with faculty, students, staff, alumni and industry partners while simultaneously enjoying some great food catered by Fresh City Market. To help us plan for refreshments, please RSVP no later than September 5th by using the following link.

Reach out with any questions, and we look forward to seeing you there!

Follow this link to the Survey:
Click Here<https://purdue.qualtrics.com/jfe1/preview/SV_bIbtRRbH3Bw54sB>

Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:
https://purdue.qualtrics.com/jfe1/preview/SV_bIbtRRbH3Bw54sB