msepostdoc-list Fwd: COE Colloquium by Mysore Dayananda TODAY

Donna Bystrom bystrom at ecn.purdue.edu
Fri Mar 7 09:53:17 EST 2014

REMINDER---today is Professor Dayananda's COE Colloquium presentation at
3:30PM, ARMS 1010.
Donna

Celebration of Faculty Careers

The College of Engineering invites you to attend our

    *FACULTY COLLOQUIUM SERIES*

/Celebrate our faculty members' diverse impact on education,
scholarship, engagement and disciplines./

      Mysore Dayananda, Professor of Materials Engineering

*"SOME PURDUE REFLECTIONS AND SELECTED PHENOMENA IN MULTICOMPONENT
DIFFUSION"*

Friday, March 7, 2014
3:30 p.m. presentation, ARMS 1010
4:30 p.m. reception, ARMS 1010

Click HERE
<https://engineering.purdue.edu/Engr/AboutUs/Administration/AcademicAffairs/Events/celebration-of-faculty-careers-colloquium-presenting-dr-dayananda-mysore> for
additional presentation information and bio.

Questions? Contact Marsha Freeland at 494-5349 or mjfreeland at purdue.edu
<mailto:mjfreeland at purdue.edu>.

Equal access/equal opportunity university
<http://www.purdue.edu/purdue/ea_eou_statement.html> | Produced by
Purdue Marketing and Media <http://marketing.purdue.edu>

Purdue Engineering - Think impact <http://engineering.purdue.edu/>

Purdue University <http://www.purdue.edu/>