[MSE-XRD-Admin] May I get the small angle x-ray scattering training?

Noonli Zhou noonzhou at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 21:17:45 EST 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is zhongwu zhou, a graduate from Dr. Joseph Irudayaraj's lab (copied
here). I would introduce small angle x-ray scattering into chromatin
research. We would examine extracted chromatin (in 1X PBS buffer) to check
the primary fiber thickness in the chromatin sample. We would also add some
Mg2+ to check its effect on chromatin confirmation.

I am appreciated if you can schedule a time to give the training.

Thanks,

zhongwu