[MSE-XRD-Admin] Do I need to set another CORAL account?

Noonli Zhou noonzhou at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 21:12:13 EST 2014

Dear Sir/Madam:

This is zhongwu zhou, a graduate student from Dr. Joseph Irudayaraj's lab
(copied here). I would like to get a training from X-ray facility (copied
here) which requests me to have a CORAL account before the training. I had
one CORAL account for some instrument in Birck Nanotechnology Center and
one AFM in Chemistry. I am not sure whether I need to ask my advisor to set
up a new account for me.

Can you verify whether I need to set another CORAL account?

Thanks,

zhongwu