[MSE-XRD-Admin] Coral access for Bruker D8

Xiao Ma ma52 at purdue.edu
Tue Aug 24 19:22:55 EDT 2010

Hi,
       I  finished the training this February and brought the A-4 form
with the director signature to REM department and has been qualified.
       But I logged on to Coral today but found that I was not able to
reserve.
       Could you please activate my account for the Bruker D8?
       Besides, I will work as a teaching assistant for MSE 335 on the
XRD part for this semester. Do I have to set up another account for it?
       Thank you very much!
Xiao Ma