[MSE-XRD-Admin] SAXS Training

David Reese reesed at purdue.edu
Thu Apr 22 18:03:37 EDT 2010

We are aiming to measure the dispersion quality of nanoaluminum particles in a rubber binder system (HTPB).  I have sent samples to a few different labs; our standard sample size is 10mm diameter x 1mm thick.  I can make samples in any size, however; they are just thin sheets of rubber, really.  Let me know what is most appropriate and I can get it together.

thank you!

--david