EWB-Purdue EPICS-EWB: Week 2

Weber, Jackson Steven jsweber at purdue.edu
Tue Jan 18 12:14:38 EST 2022

*|MC_PREVIEW_TEXT|*
[https://mcusercontent.com/593b57fc7fffe72c5b100f338/images/77f9748f-d298-47cf-8b0e-c007bf14fe77.png] <https://epics-ewb.wixsite.com/ewb-purdue>
[https://mcusercontent.com/593b57fc7fffe72c5b100f338/images/93cd0e7a-3f3e-ae8d-ebdb-f4562ca39529.png] <https://engineering.purdue.edu/EPICS>
In-Person Lab
________________________________
Wednesday, January 19th, 6:00-7:50pm
ARMS B098
Announcements
Dues
________________________________
Pay your dues here<https://www.coolfaces.net/TooCOOLPUWL/ECItemCatalog/Item.aspx?Item=gnhlt1%2bXW0c%3d>. It is $20 for the spring semester, but some of you have already paid for the full year. If you can't remember if you paid for the full year last semester or not, ask Harish.
Website Picture
________________________________
Update or submit a headshot of yourself to go on our website by filling out this form<https://forms.office.com/r/hf1qM1rU1n>. If you don't, I will be taking a picture of you in lab, and I'm not a good photographer.

PDH Plan
________________________________
Your semester PDH plan is due on Saturday 1/22 at midnight. The template can be found on Brightspace. First semester students do not need to do this because all of their PDHs are assigned by EPICS.
Rwanda News
[https://mcusercontent.com/593b57fc7fffe72c5b100f338/images/1d6e4902-669b-2515-a95f-040c1a50a13b.jpg] <https://allafrica.com/stories/202201180188.html>
Young Innovators Develop Virtual Exhibition Platform for Made-in-Rwanda Products<https://allafrica.com/stories/202201180188.html>

Our Sponsor
Special thanks to our current sponsor Lippert Components!

________________________________

Click on their logo & check out their website for more information about the company, their causes, and career opportunities.
[https://mcusercontent.com/593b57fc7fffe72c5b100f338/images/8c9d95f2-a371-4014-a0e0-cdb0b299c00e.png] <https://www.lci1.com/>
[Website]<https://epics-ewb.wixsite.com/ewb-purdue>
[Link]<https://www.instagram.com/ewbpurdue/?hl=en>
[LinkedIn]<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ewb-purdue/>
[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/purdueewb?lang=en>
[YouTube]<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJ-w0IXoz3cr391Tq234Lg>
[Email]<mailto:ewbpurdue7 at gmail.com>
Copyright © 2021* Engineers Without Borders Purdue, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
ewbpurdue7 at gmail.com

You can update your preferences<*|UPDATE_PROFILE|*> or unsubscribe from this list<*|UNSUB|*>.