EWB-Purdue EPICS EWB Election Results

Brooke Abigail Beliles bbeliles at purdue.edu
Fri Apr 10 15:39:34 EDT 2020

Hi everyone!

Here are the much anticipated election results for your officers for Fall 2020:

President: Brooke Beliles
Vice President: Lauren Sparber
Project Manager: Elizabeth Miller
Treasurer: Jack Iannamorelli
Technical Team Coleads: AJ Cordes and Ethan Byers
Human Centered Design Team Lead: Sylwia Zieba
Media Head: Nhi Khuu
Fundraising Head: Olivia Loesch
Chapter Development Team Lead: Noah Bezanson
New Member Team Lead: Katie Mullins

Congratulations to all of our new officers!! Current officers please make sure you begin scheduling your transition meetings if you are leaving your position and please fill out this<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lXa4NlBBPc7bb_Lsw2l1PLoyT1lItK5YpntDWAS5GJs/edit> form so I can make sure they are getting done!

Thank you all for voting!

Brooke Beliles
Purdue University ’22 | Construction Management
EWB Purdue Chapter President
EPICS Ambassador
bbeliles at purdue.edu<mailto:bbeliles at purdue.edu> | 3177710527