EWB-Purdue Donation Request and Flyer

Anna Veronica Rausch rausch0 at purdue.edu
Wed Sep 25 21:38:22 EDT 2019

Hello Everyone!

The business development team wants you to reach out to companies that you have relationships for / have worked for and ask them for a donation to our project. I have attached the link to the template of what to say, and I am trusting you to make the appropriate edits for what makes the most sense for you. The part that are highlighted yellow are where you can customize, but if you need to change other parts do it. For example, if you are sending it to a manager that you are very close with, maybe it does not need to be as formal. I am trusting you to edit it to your needs, proof read, and to be professional! I have also attached a flyer with information about our organization for you to send along with the letter / email.

Here is the link to the template: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CHYjZPoF9oxo7Omqv8YdNBYz7gnS70h7SPS9wEwlNk4/edit
Google Docs - create and edit documents online, for free.<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CHYjZPoF9oxo7Omqv8YdNBYz7gnS70h7SPS9wEwlNk4/edit>
Create a new document and edit with others at the same time -- from your computer, phone or tablet. Get stuff done with or without an internet connection. Use Docs to edit Word files. Free from Google.
docs.google.com

Fill out this survey if you send one just so we can keep track: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1kiDgyyIPPQNVJiZYyDK9QYK0cn3UYv4CwxK4KfoNSDc/edit

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL PLEASE REACH OUT TO ME!

I think this is a great opportunity to get funding, but it will only be successful if you all participate! Thank you in advance!

Best,
Anna Rausch, Fundraising Design Lead