EWB-Purdue EWB Update Email: Week 4 (09/11/19)

Cindy W Jiang jiang450 at purdue.edu
Tue Sep 10 20:15:26 EDT 2019

Hello all,

Hope everyone had a great week! Our next meeting is this Wednesday on 09/11/19 in ARMS B098.

Announcements

Remember to update your notebooks, notebooks are being checked this week! Also heads up, speaker dates have been finalized as 10/09 and 10/30.

Additionally, to those who were interested in attending the National Conference, you will be receiving an email after lab to confirm your attendance that needs to be completed BY NOON ON THURSDAY.

Follow our club's pages on social media if you haven't already!

Instagram: @EWBPurdue

Twitter: @PurdueEWB

LinkedIn: Engineers Without Borders Purdue University

(PS: I’m giving $1 to the first person who tells me what color a bby flamingo is in lab tomorrow)

Best,

Cindy Jiang
Biological Engineering | Purdue University 2020
Engineers Without Borders | Vice President
TEDxPurdueU | Assistant Director
jiang450 at purdue.edu | 812-201-5289