EWB-Purdue EWB Update Email: Week 3 (09/03/19)

Cindy W Jiang jiang450 at purdue.edu
Tue Sep 3 22:56:59 EDT 2019

 Hello all,

Our next meeting is this Wednesday on 09/03/19 in ARMS B098.

Announcements

If you are having any registration issues, please contact Amanda and Kaushik. Also for those who responded to being interested in attending the national conference, the leadership team is working on logistics and costs so we will get those numbers to you as soon as possible :-)

Reminder that we will be taking team and individual photos in lab!! Try wearing solid or something kind of professional if you can!

Follow our club's pages on social media if you haven't already!

Instagram: @EWBPurdue

Twitter: @PurdueEWB

LinkedIn: Engineers Without Borders Purdue University

Best,

Cindy Jiang
Biological Engineering | Purdue University 2020
Engineers Without Borders | Vice President
jiang450 at purdue.edu | 812-201-5289