EWB-Purdue EWB Weekly Email 1-14-19

Kathryn Anne Myers myers326 at purdue.edu
Mon Jan 14 17:49:58 EST 2019

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a relatively relaxing syllabus week!

Our next meeting is this Wednesday, January 9th, from 6:00-7:50 in ARMS 1109. If you know of anyone who is curious about EWB but cannot make it to the Call-outs, feel free to invite them to the meeting.

Announcements

  *   During this coming lab on January 14th, Anna will be taking pictures of you all for the EWB website.
  *   Please continue to pass on the Call-out flyer to spread the word about EWB! I have attached the flyer to this email.
  *   Anna has written a class script<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tfHFEWb9TOZJeRyVIH2KuDZUQQbm3-rq0V_6gRI84TQ/edit?usp=sharing> if you could make an announcement for you classes about EWB. These classes can be Gen Ed, Engineering related, or others. If you do speaker in non-engineering classes, please do not focus so much on the Engineering aspect of the organization. Please text or GroupMe Anna at (508-397-7957) if you give an announcement to any of your classes.
  *   Tentative dates for Guest Speakers during lab will be February 6th, March 6th, and April 3rd. If you have any specific topics or speakers you think would be beneficial for us, I would love to hear your ideas!
  *   Please fill out this survey<https://goo.gl/forms/anzmpm4g01JQKwzq2> for what kind of merchandise you would like to see for EWB - Purdue Chapter.

See you on Wednesday!

Kathryn Myers

Kathryn Myers

Purdue University '21

Biological Engineering | Arabic Language and Culture

myers326 at purdue.edu | (574) 276-3936