EWB-Purdue Treasurer

Amanda M Lefebvre alefebvr at purdue.edu
Wed Jan 9 19:07:24 EST 2019

Hello all,
Here are links to the responsibilities of the treasurer. If you are interested in filling this leadership position email me by Saturday night at 8:00pm with a description of your qualifications and/ or why you are interested in the treasurer position. Also please include a picture of yourself. If you have any questions you can contact me or Cindy.

Officer Descriptions<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u3m6rkL7-NE_fZLNWXKMTQ3-f_ZphgpF_ycPGRoaBJg/edit>

Thank you,

Amanda Lefebvre

Civil Engineering | Purdue University 2021

alefebvr at purdue.edu | 815-341-7971