EWB-Purdue EWB Update Email - Week 2 (08/28/19)

Cindy W Jiang jiang450 at purdue.edu
Mon Aug 26 11:20:18 EDT 2019

 Hello all,

Hope everyone had a great summer! Our next meeting is this Wednesday on 08/28/19 in ARMS B098.

Announcements

If you are interested in attending the national conference please fill out this survey. There are links to this year and last year’s agenda. Deadline to fill this out is next Friday, September 6th.

National Conference Attendance<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGrCBK_1P0P-r8RnnZ_eSC-Pcd26_VaeBFPoiXF_5wFeevaQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>

2019 Schedule<https://web.cvent.com/event/8372c4ca-1339-412c-be27-768d33bad225/websitePage:645d57e4-75eb-4769-b2c0-f201a0bfc6ce?tm=IQDwrfK45Pgj5T5teX2VelOJl4rnjJzz-h6k25M3Hcc>

2018 Schedule<http://www.cvent.com/events/ewb-usa-2018-engineers-unlock-potential/agenda-777c09e6b22040a791a289015cc1a9d4.aspx>

Callouts are 8/27 and 9/05 in ARMS 1109 at 6:15-7:00, which means our first callout is tomorrow! Please post flyers on your story and tell your friends (poster attached)! We need some members to come and talk to new students. FREE PIZZA IF YOU COME!!

The Health and Wellness Fair has been postponed to September 16th from 3-5 if you’re signed up to help! If you’re interested in helping, please talk to Anna (rausch0 at purdue.edu<mailto:rausch0 at purdue.edu>)!!

Follow our club's pages on social media if you haven't already!

Instagram: @EWBPurdue

Twitter: @PurdueEWB

LinkedIn: Engineers Without Borders Purdue University

Best,

Cindy Jiang
Biological Engineering | Purdue University 2020
jiang450 at purdue.edu | 812-201-5289