EWB-Purdue EWB Weekly Update 4-17

Kathryn Anne Myers myers326 at purdue.edu
Wed Apr 17 00:39:34 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

I hope you all are ready for Design Review! Our next meeting is today, Wednesday the 17th, at 6:00 in ARMS 1109. There are a few announcements this week:

Announcements (2):

  *   Design Review is tonight! After Design Review, you will need to complete an Individual Evaluation Rubric<https://engineering.purdue.edu/EPICS/purdue/team-documents/ier> and Peer Evaluations by April 24th. Peer Evaluations can be found on myEPICS. Please complete your Design Notebook by this time as well.
  *   Purdue Day of Giving is next Wednesday the 24th. Please tell your friends and family telling them about it and to mark their calendars, so that when you post / email day of they know it was coming and are prepared to donate!

Best,
Kathryn

Kathryn Myers

Purdue University '21

Biological Engineering | Arabic Language and Culture

myers326 at purdue.edu | (574) 276-3936