EWB-Purdue EWB Weekly Update 4-2

Kathryn Anne Myers myers326 at purdue.edu
Tue Apr 2 23:12:41 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all surviving your remaining midterms! Our next meeting is tomorrow, Wednesday the 3rd, at 6:00 in ARMS 1109. There are a few announcements this week:

Announcements (2):

  *   Tomorrow, Wednesday April 3rd, we will be having a guest speaker, Dr. Tara Grillos. Please plan your lab accordingly.
  *   This survey<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScchNbgmAr87vZelxJtS2ai7ZHuUuVOJgxV02YdBbR1WzJ2WA/viewform> from Amanda MUST be filled out by all members to determine who is returning next semester. Please fill it out as soon as possible, preferably by lab. It will take about 10 seconds.

See you in lab!

Kathryn

Kathryn Myers

Purdue University '21

Biological Engineering | Arabic Language and Culture

myers326 at purdue.edu | (574) 276-3936