EWB-Purdue Links/Sign-Ups

Caitlyn Elaine Hopper hopperc at purdue.edu
Wed Sep 19 19:30:08 EDT 2018

Lots of links and sign-ups!!!

Boiler Bash:

If you haven't already, please sign up to advertise our club at the Boiler Bash (Tuesday, Sept. 25th from 10:30 am-3:30 pm *outside of WALC*). Also, please sign up for as many time slots in a row as you can!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-bBJeNHRVkcQ9GCfq2q4o9prc4N5x8xIluHifvqBNrQ/edit#gid=0

Question List for Speaker:
Please add to this list of questions for the speaker coming in NEXT WEEK (Dr. Chad Javfert CE/EEE speaking on "Water Filtration"/related topic).
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MHkUuFKSEEBS2mmuafe4FZvan5QtuCqMqulGgFi2yw4/edit
Link to his website:
https://engineering.purdue.edu/~jafvert/

5K Volunteer Sign-Ups:
Please sign up ASAP if you plan to volunteer at the 5K (Saturday, Oct. 20th at 8 am)!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11zLtAzpzWsTox5dNXgsJtooz6JiS4ZkVZWk5Ehj-iy8/edit#gid=0

5K Calling Sponsors Sign-Ups:
Please sign up to call at least one company to ask them to sponsor our 5K.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dNohR-3gSB8TNwBoKLZAKZx1QWRTEAJDtyquO10T78o/edit#gid=0
Below is a script to follow:
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11zLtAzpzWsTox5dNXgsJtooz6JiS4ZkVZWk5Ehj-iy8/edit#gid=0>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mfDeeUOP__x83NO90oTJe5AGfIfQl_aUvj-STNiU1Qc/edit

<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mfDeeUOP__x83NO90oTJe5AGfIfQl_aUvj-STNiU1Qc/edit>Actual 5K Sign-Ups:
If you're interested in actually running/walking the 5K or know someone who is, follow these steps:

  1.  In your search engine type "Too Cool Purdue"
  2.  Click the first link
  3.  On the website search/select "Engineers Without Borders"
  4.  Choose whether you would like to purchase a T-shirt with your ticket or not
  5.  Follow the steps to complete your purchase

DUES:
Please pay dues ASAP. To do so online, follow these instructions:

  1.  In your search engine type "Too Cool Purdue"
  2.  Click the first link
  3.  On the website search /select "Engineers Without Borders"
  4.  Click which dues you'd like to purchase
  5.  Follow the steps to complete your purchase

Best regards,

Caitlyn Hopper

Civil Engineering, Purdue University '21

Phone Number: 765-244-2090

Email: hopperc at purdue.edu