EWB-Purdue Week 9 Email

Riley J Boris boris0 at purdue.edu
Fri Mar 2 12:50:23 EST 2018

Hey everyone!

Next meeting: March 5th 6 - 8 pm in ARMS B098

SURVEY: The link below is to a survey about the previous guest speaker we had about Bolivian culture, please have it filled out by Monday, March 5th at midnight

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdco2A9f6Skb6BiJmZKHikaM8mGlu-AdagU2iwlERy5fOIRRQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

In this email:

  *   Basecamp
  *   EPICS Homework
  *   Design Lead Update
  *   Calendar Links

Basecamp - USE IT!

Please be assigned to-dos and checking them off as you complete them

EPICS Homework

EVERYONE

Document your individual contributions! Make sure your notebooks are staying up to date.

First Year EPICS Members

All PDHs should be complete by this time.

Returning EPICS members

Make sure you are taking care of your PDHs if you have not completed them yet.

Design Lead Update

Remember to send meeting summaries to advisors the day of your design meeting.

Calendar Links

Here's <https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=k6adasfa5cutbnmsfkr76qvcuk%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York> the link to the calendar for you guys! Check it for important dates and meeting times.

As usual, please email me if you have any questions!

See you on Monday!

Riley Boris

EWB Vice President

Civil Engineering '20