EWB-Purdue EWB Fall 2018 Officer Nominations

Shawn Edward Makulec smakulec at purdue.edu
Wed Apr 4 22:09:34 EDT 2018

Hello all!  It's almost time again for elections-- which means we need nominees!

Here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u3m6rkL7-NE_fZLNWXKMTQ3-f_ZphgpF_ycPGRoaBJg/edit> is a link to the descriptions of each officer position.  Please note that the officers have adjusted the descriptions of several roles from what is currently listed in the constitution-- the constitution will be updated to reflect these changes later in the semester.  If you are running for a position, plan on having the responsibilities in the linked document, but know that these are not set in stone and could be tweaked before being added to the constitution.

Here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe3argspMm0mOp6JaLStkHa_AepU0NcuL__bAZQC-tbHnMqcA/viewform?usp=sf_link> is the link to the nominations survey.  Nominations will close Monday 4/9 at 6:00 PM.  You can nominate yourself or someone else.  On Monday, nominees will be notified and given further instructions if they wish to run for the position.

If you have any questions, please ask me or another member of the leadership team and we will be happy to get back to you.

Best,

Shawn Makulec

Purdue University 2019

Industrial Engineering