EWB-Purdue EWB Week 9

Shawn Edward Makulec smakulec at purdue.edu
Mon Oct 16 11:16:48 EDT 2017

Hello everyone!

In this week's email:

  *   The plan for the meeting tonight
  *   Officer meeting
  *   5K is this week!
  *   Link to our team calendar

Tonight is a regular meeting, as we're through with mid-semester design review and October break.  We'll be in ARMS B098 at 6:00, as usual.  Tonight committees will be meeting briefly, and then we're starting our new member design projects.  We will also be doing some quick chalking/putting up flyers for the 5K.

Officers-- there is an all-officer meeting tonight at 8:00, after lab.

Our chapter's 5K is this Sunday, October 22nd!  The race will begin at 8:00 AM, but volunteers will need to arrive earlier.  If you signed up as a volunteer, keep an eye out for more information from our events head, Hannah, later in the week.  It's still not too late to register to run the 5K-- tell your friends!

Here's <https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=k6adasfa5cutbnmsfkr76qvcuk%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York> our team calendar, the best place to go for EWB-Purdue's schedule.

That's it for this week-- see you all at the meeting tonight!

Best,

Shawn Makulec