EWB-Purdue Officer Election Results

Elena Anne Marty van Hove evanhove at purdue.edu
Mon Nov 20 22:12:09 EST 2017

Congratulations to all our new officers! They are,

President: Shawn Makulec
Vice President: Riley Boris
Project Manager: Magaly Mendoza
Treasurer: Margaret Levell
Webmaster/Media Head: Sean Berry
Events/Fundraising Head: Hannah Fowler
New Member Design Lead: Emily Ashburn
New Program Design Lead: Paul Fuchs, Hana Riddle

New officers, you should contact the old officer in your position and set up a meeting. Also, go to the new constitution (in the Constitution folder) and read over the responsibilities of your position. Here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ng6Wf7cAFXbeSAMlqvsQ8Un9ZvS73EMTvDsFqT7h0ig/edit> you can find the officer meeting agenda that outlines who you should contact.

Old officers, please make sure you have a written transition document. This should include the responsibilities of your position, information the new officer may need, and any tips or tricks.

If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message. I'm sorry for the long week of spamming your inbox but it's finally over! Have a great Thanksgiving break!

Best,
Elena

[cid:42d8a4dc-f592-41d8-afa4-f4f2353838b7]

Elena van Hove

Purdue University

Electrical Engineering
EWB Purdue President