EWB-Purdue Spring 2017 EWB Application

Esther Florence Roselaar eroselaa at purdue.edu
Mon Nov 6 21:28:04 EST 2017

Hi all,

Please fill out this application<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdhntdFgSjGketAFz9_RfXR2tJ0Qac0Vh5uDceAa913tEu4YA/viewform?usp=sf_link> if you are intending to be involved in EWB in the spring semester. There is more information on what this entails in the application. We will close the application next Monday. If you have any questions regarding the applications, EPICS registration, or anything related, please reach out to me.

Thanks,
Esther