EWB-Purdue EWB Week 3

Shawn Edward Makulec smakulec at purdue.edu
Tue Jan 24 13:13:10 EST 2017

Hello everyone!

As we're getting into week three, committees are starting to meet, so there's a lot going on.  If you aren't already definitely a committee or team member, you don't have anything to do until the full Chapter meeting on Wednesday.

Some updates and a schedule:

New members, make sure to come to the Chapter meeting on Wednesday! Among other things, we'll be forming into committees, which you won't want to miss.  (I know the schedule for Wednesday is pretty full.  As long as you're at the Chapter meeting at 6:00 PM, you'll be all good!  If at all possible, expect to stay for at least the Project Selection Committee meeting as well, which will be both interesting and short.)

Travel interviews have wrapped up-- keep an eye out for emails announcing the travel team in the next week and a half or so.

Things this week:

Tuesday, 1/24:

Biogas Team meeting: 6:00 - 7:00 PM, ARMS 1098C.

Wednesday, 1/25:

Water Team meeting: 5:00 - 6:00 PM, ARMS 3115.

Chapter meeting: 6:00 PM, ARMS B098-2.

Project Selection Committee meeting: 6:45 PM, ARMS B098-2.  (This is going to be a brief introduction to Project Selection-- no more than fifteen minutes, right after the Chapter meeting finishes.)

Fundraising Committee meeting: 7:00 PM, ARMS B098-2.

EPICS Lab: - 7:50 PM, ARMS 1098-C.

Officer's meeting: 8:00 PM, ARMS 1098-C.

Thursday, 1/26:

Events Committee meeting: 6:00 PM, Amelia's (ARMS basement).

Monday, 1/30:

Future Directions team meeting: 7:00 PM, ARMS 1098-C.

That's all, folks!  See you on Wednesday.

Best,

Shawn Makulec