EWB-Purdue EWB Week 6

Shawn Edward Makulec smakulec at purdue.edu
Tue Feb 14 18:14:33 EST 2017

Hey, all!

It's week six-- we're closing in on design review, which is coming up next week!  Keep an eye out for more news on this in the coming days.

Media Committee members and those who are interested in coming to the next media meeting, please come ten minutes early to the Program Selection meeting on Wednesday, to plan the next Media meeting time.

EWB is planning a 5K!  There will be a group meeting right after the Events meeting at 6:30 PM on Thursday in Amelia's to work on this.

Here's our team Google calendar, if you don't have the link already:

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=k6adasfa5cutbnmsfkr76qvcuk%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York

Schedule for the week:

Tuesday 2/14:

Biogas team meeting: 6:00 - 7:00 PM, ARMS 1098C.

Wednesday, 2/15:

Water team meeting: 5:00 - 6:00 PM, ARMS 3115.

Program Selection Chapter meeting: 6:00 - 6:45 PM, ARMS B098-2.  (This is just for chapter members, EPICS people will be in lab for all of Wednesday night.)  Anyone interested in the media committee, please come ten minutes early to discuss the next meeting time.

EPICS Lab: 6:00 - 7:50 PM, ARMS 1098-C.

Fundraising Committee meeting: 7:00 PM, ARMS B098-2.

Thursday, 2/16:

Events Committee meeting: 6:00 PM, Amelia's (ARMS basement).

5K Planning Committee meeting: 6:30 PM, Amelia's (ARMS basement).

Monday, 2/20:

Grants Committee meeting: 6:00 PM, Amelia's (ARMS basement).

Future Directions team meeting: 7:00 PM, ARMS 1098-C.

Tuesday, 2/21:

Biogas team meeting: 6:00 - 7:00 PM, ARMS 1098C.

If you have any questions, shoot me an email.

See everyone Wednesday!

Best,

Shawn Makulec