EWB-Purdue EWB End of Semester

Riley J Boris boris0 at purdue.edu
Fri Dec 8 00:23:31 EST 2017

Hey guys!

I know you are all busy with finals over this next week and a half so there are just a few quick updates for you. As the new Vice President, I will be sending out these emails from now on so please send any feedback or requests my way! ( boris0 at purdue.edu<mailto:boris0 at purdue.edu> )

THERE WILL BE NO MEETING NEXT WEEK! I REPEAT, NO MEETING ON DECEMBER 11th!

In this email:

  *   Semester Review
  *   EPICS Deliverables
  *   Calendar Links

Semester Review

Thanks to everyone for a great semester! We are looking forward to our new structure next semester and continuing to work with all your wonderful selves!

EPICS Deliverables

This is a reminder to those of you are currently on the EPICS team that your deliverables are due over the upcoming week. Due dates are as follows…

Dec. 8th at 11:59 pm

                Peer Evaluations

                Professional Development Hours

                Individual Documentation

                Final Reflection

                Individual Evaluation Rubric

                Purdue Course Evaluation

Dec. 11th at 11:59 pm

                Final Design Document

                Project Evaluation Rubric

                Transition Document

                Documentation Upload

Calendar Links

Here's <https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=k6adasfa5cutbnmsfkr76qvcuk%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York> the link to the calendar for you guys! Check it for important dates and meeting times.

Good luck on your finals!

Riley Boris
EWB Vice President
Civil Engineering '20