EWB-Purdue EWB Social - Columbian Park Zoo

Sean Michael McCrohan smccroha at purdue.edu
Wed Apr 12 12:23:58 EDT 2017

Hey everyone!

The semester is coming to a close, and we have one more social planned! Next Saturday, April 23rd, we will be going to the Columbian Park Zoo in Lafayette at 1 PM. Admission is completely free! The plan is to carpool there, but there are also buses that run out there if needed. We can stay as long as we like, but will likely not stay past 3. If you would like to go, please fill out the quick form below asap! I will also include a link to the zoo's website.

https://goo.gl/forms/dpNIja4tIzsZtZ8j1

Thanks!

Sean McCrohan