[Ewb-list] EWB Email List overhaul

Seth Lindley slindle at purdue.edu
Thu Sep 15 04:19:02 EDT 2016

All,

My name is Seth and I am the current member of EWB Purdue. We are making an
effort to increase communication through the ewb-list email address.  With
that being said, we will be cleaning up the email list.  If you do not
continue receiving emails from this address, and would like to, pleas resign
up to receive emails at

Note: If you are currently, or recently been a member, or you have recently
signed up through the callout, we will make an attempt to keep you on this
list.  Look out for a confirmation email no later than tomorrow at 6pm.

Thank you.

Seth Lindley

Purdue University

Lyles School of Civil Engineering