EWB-Purdue EWB Update

Andrew Brinton Lang lang18 at purdue.edu
Mon Nov 14 09:47:05 EST 2016

Hi everyone,

Andrew Here,
This email contains an update for the next meeting.

NEXT MEETING
Wednesday (11/16/2016)
7:15-8:00PM
HAMP 3153

Guest Speaker: Associate Director of Undergraduate Programs for the Biomedical Engineering Department
Problems and Best Practices in Working in Third World Countries!

This gentleman has worked with MedLend as an external Logistics coordinator.
MedLend is an organizations that sends medical missions to developing countries.

I’m pretty excited about this presentation! I hope you are too.

So lets get there around 7:15~7:20 the presentation will start at 7:30.

Thanks guys,

Andrew