[Ewb-list] EWB Update - 4/15/2015

Emily P Briggs briggs3 at purdue.edu
Wed Apr 15 00:18:36 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone!

Sorry about the late email!  I hope everyone's end of the semester is going well!

Here are some announcements about the upcoming weeks:

***REMINDER current EPICS Team Members, please complete the list of three board positions you are interested in running for by noon tomorrow.  We will be holding elections tomorrow during lab. ***

General Meeting: