[Ewb-list] General Meeting Update - 4/7/2015

Emily P Briggs briggs3 at purdue.edu
Tue Apr 7 13:07:44 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder, there is NO GENERAL MEETING THIS WEEK.  The EPICS team will be attending a field trip to fair oaks farm to see a biogas digester at work, so there will be no one present to run the general meeting.

Also, the travel team for summer 2015 has been chosen.  The list of team members and alternates is below:

TRAVEL TEAM
Katherine Schmotzer
Daniel Ellinwood
Evan Kinney
Lauren Reuland
Elizabeth Wirtz
Rajah Kanagarajah
Seth Lindley

ALTERNATES
Jordan Mares-Manton
Alex Milat
Lauren Denney

Thank you again to everyone who applied.  I encourage you all to apply again next year.

Finally, for everyone on the assessment team\piping team, the weekly meetings to work on the paperwork for National are Mondays at 6:30 PM in PHYS 014.  The deadline for all the paperwork is approaching so we can use all the help we can get.

Have an awesome week!

Emily Briggs

Junior Chemical Engineering
Purdue University